Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company Water Solutions is looking for a Lead Industrial Wastewater Applications Engineer with at least 10-years of valid experience to join our Water Solutions Team. The candidate will report to our Integrated Solutions Business Manager and will support process technology evaluations, selection, cost estimating, and operations optimization for new wastewater treatment solutions that meet our customer’s growing needs in several market verticals, including oil and gas, petrochemicals, coal, pharmaceuticals, and mining.
Required Knowledge/Skills and Experience
This position requires experience and expertise in the following areas:
• Process Design knowledge in physical, chemical and biological water and wastewater treatment, including: coagulation and flocculation, flotation, sedimentation, chemical precipitation, biological treatment processes, advanced oxidation, membrane separation, media filtration, ion exchange, and solids dewatering
Advanced cost estimating knowledge for core equipment used in biological, and physical/chemical wastewater treatment processes
• Microsoft Office productivity software (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint) and AutoCAD, and development of custom solutions using Excel. Working knowledge of process modeling software for process design and assisting in development of detailed Excel spreadsheet models to aid in process design and analyses.
• Laboratory bench-scale and field-based pilot operations and technology evaluation and validation
• Data analysis and process optimization
• Engineering and life-cycle cost analyses used in evaluation of process feasibility
• Process unit and integrated solution cost estimating used in the preparation of budgetary estimates and firm bid proposals
• The ability and desire to work effectively with a range of internal and external project professionals including customer engineering, process engineering, procurement, vendors, consultants, and EPCs
• Familiarity with engineering specifications applicable to water and wastewater treatment plant design and equipment selection for the industrial markets served
• Good writing skills, including proposal development for budget-level and firm bid opportunities
M.S. degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Civil Engineering
Recommend the solution offering that complies with the customer’s requirements and specifications defined in the project RFQ
• Establish and track opportunity sales budgets
• Identify project risks and propose mitigation methods
Up to 10%, depending on phase of project sales cycle
Job ID: 182848
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Company Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Company follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Sign up and search through 48,326 curated jobs in the Industrials Edition: