Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
As a Senior Analyst on Marcel’s Data Science and Analytics (DSA) team you will work closely with the Product, Marketing, Experience and Search teams. Core to your day-to-day, you will bring expertize and know-how to the forefront as you transform data into information, and information into insights. As well, you will craft engaging data-informed narratives and recommendations, thus evolving the way that we engage Marcel’s [app] user base; from both a product and feature lens, as well as at an omni-channel marketing level.
Coming from a quantitative behavioral science discipline, and with experience analyzing web app and mobile app data, you will focus on user experience, business and brand outcomes, you’ll enjoy using your statistical experience to uncover opportunities and meaning from the data, as well as making forward-thinking strategic recommendations and communications to Marcel’s cross-functional work-streams. As an experienced collaborator and communicator across business, technology, and analytics teams, and through blending science and creativity, you will:
· Uncover opportunities, impacts and performance drivers through advanced analytics
· Analyze and reporting app-based user behaviors, with offline attributes
· Be involved with various elements of the analytic data lifecycle
· Utilize marketing science techniques to enhance Marcel’s capabilities, go-to-market strategy and brand
· Assist with the development of measurement frameworks and report on key performance indicators
· Create reports, visualizations, infographics and presentations (hands-on with data connectors and APIs)
Background & Skills
· 3+ years of experience in a quantitative analytics or consumer behavior role
· Master of Business Administration (majoring in a STEM discipline) or a Masters’ level STEM degree
· Experience with Python, R and SQL, as a minimum
· Data visualization creation experience on platforms such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker or Qlikview
· Behavioral analytics platform expertise, such as Google 360, Adobe Marketing Cloud and Microsoft Azure
· Hands-on experience with Data Science / Analytics workbenches such as Cloudera, Databricks and Alteryx
· Understanding of, and appreciation for data compliance and governance laws (e.g. GDPR, CCPA, COPPA)
· Evidence of continued learning, such as massive open online projects/ certifications
· Experience with Company website or React and computational design
· Familiarity with at least two of: factor analyses; regressions; conjoint analysis; binomial regression; Markov chain; Monte Carlo simulation; neuro-linguistic programming; deep learning
· Experience with Kusto and Gremlin programming languages
· Light data engineering experience – ETL processes and API creation
The Data Science & Analytics Team
Vision: To bring superior data science capabilities, and rigor, to the intersection of creativity and opportunity in a way that harnesses “The Power of One” and enables value creation.
Mission: To push the limits on the innovative application of data as we connect a multitude of data points, ethically and transparently, to learn more and share more across Marcel, for Publicis Groupe and Marcel’s users.
Strategy: By treating data as an asset, we are continuously shaping and evolving the suite of scientific tools that power the analytical capabilities of Marcel, while preserving data consistency, completeness, correctness, conformity, continuity and currency.
Benefits of Working Here:
Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
15 paid holidays throughout the year
Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
Corporate 401K matching program
Career Level: Senior Associate
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Sign up and search through 10,535 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: