Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
This financial position is within the Company financial organization and will support the Global Technology Services (GTS) business unit. The Global Technology Services business unit is led by the Chief Information Officer and is comprised of business-aligned resources (personnel, technological infrastructure hardware and software, etc.) that deliver on Company’s technological strategies and drive the evolution and growth of the company.
The candidate will be expected to provide analysis and execution leadership for select functional activities related to the periodic (monthly) financial close process (analyses and determination of required expense accruals, analyses of the ledger, etc.), the coordination of forecasting and planning activities, and the analyses and management production of reported, forecasted and planned financial results. The candidate will also have to demonstrate an ability to execute on prioritized/highly visible projects on a relative independent basis and provide thoughtful analyses and recommendations to drive desired financial outcomes.
• Provide analysis and execution leadership for select functional activities within the GTS-finance team among areas such as periodic financial close, management reporting, financial forecasting, annual planning, capital expenditure management and other key initiatives.
• The candidate must be able to serve as the key GTS contact point for select executives (i.e. a business-aligned CIO) and provide them with comprehensive financial-related consultation related to special initiatives, management reporting, forecasting/planning, workforce planning, and other items for their respective areas.
• The candidate will also have to demonstrate an ability to execute on prioritized/highly visible projects on a relative independent basis and provide thoughtful analyses and recommendations to drive desired financial outcomes. The candidate will need to have strong Excel skills in order to develop the financial tools/models necessary to capture the financial aspects of such projects.
• Engage with key stakeholders outside of the GTS finance team (such as Procurement, Controllers, etc.) in order to achieve desired financial outcomes in the normal course and related to special initiatives.
• Analyze financial performance and provide financial information and thoughtful analyses and conclusions/recommendations to management via periodic management reporting and adhoc presentations
• Develop processes and tools to analyze and track changes in personnel mix (contractor versus employees, etc.), the costs of such resources, and types of activities being performed by such global personnel. Develop relevant financial measures that would allow management to assess the progress related to NT’s workforce strategies.
• Partners with corporate controllership and accounting policy to ensure analysis comply with generally accepted accounting principles and internal controls
• Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
• 6-10 yrs of experience, with an emphasis on financial accounting and financial planning/forecasting
• Experience presenting and communicating complex financial information to stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills
• Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Superior skills with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Company provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Company partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
Sign up and search through 102,722 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: