As part of Consumer Banking, the Chase Wealth Management Division offers comprehensive financial planning and investment management advice to individuals and families. Our expertise supports a wide range of clients, from those just starting to save, to those with significant wealth.
As a CWM Senior Administrative Assistant, you will perform diverse, advanced, and confidential administrative support functions. You will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities while maintaining a confident, yet calm, demeanor. Your duties are mostly non-routine, requiring significant judgment and experience to successfully accomplish tasks without direct supervision.
What you will possess
Strength to provide administrative support to each manager and their team, if applicable
Talent to multi-task and ensure multiple projects are completed on time
Organizationand detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
Initiative, energy and confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
Diplomacy and discretion when dealing with confidential matters; proven experience interacting with senior management and always remaining professional
Ambition to help others when needed to take on additional responsibilities when applicable
What you will receive
Company Chase is committed to providing a vast set of benefits choices as well as a Wellness Program to help you and your family get healthy and stay healthy.
As an additional complement to the benefit plans, we offer a variety of additional programs and services to help meet the diverse needs of our employees, including 401k (for eligible employees), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discount Programs, Business Resource Groups, Backup Child Care, Tuition Assistance Programs and Career Management, just to name a few.
Company Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
NOT FDIC INSUREDNOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCYNOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, Company CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATESSUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED
Company Chase Bank, Company website its affiliates (collectively “JPMCB”) offer investment products, which may include bank managed accounts and custody, as part of its trust and fiduciary services. Other investment products and services, such as brokerage and advisory accounts, are offered through Company Securities LLC(JPMS), a member of FINRA and SIPC. Annuities are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. JPMCB, JPMS and CIA are affiliated companies under the common control of Company Chase & Co. Products not available in all states.
◦ Minimum of one year administrative experience
◦ Highly developed computer proficiency (including basic Excel and Advanced Power Point)
◦ Flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
◦ Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to anticipate, improvise, and adapt for optimal resolutions
◦ Outstanding interpersonal skills, work effectively on a team, maintain composure in stressful situations, and work under deadline pressures
◦ Exceptionally productive, able to work effectively on a variety of projects simultaneously
◦ Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate directly, concisely and/or diplomatically as required, knowing how, when and what to communicate.
◦ A minimum of a high school diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred
◦ Pro-active, results-oriented style delivering outstanding quality and timeliness, while working independently with little supervision
◦ Ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships within and outside the organization
Sign up and search through 106,732 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: