Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company Backstage Warehouse
7145 Rickenbacker Parkway West
Columbus OH 43217
Company Distribution center is currently seeking talented individuals to fill Warehouse associate positions!
Explore positions in all areas of the distribution center! And whatever role you choose, you'll have the opportunity to grow and advance your career!
Some benefits of working at this Fortune 500 retailer include:
• Competitive Pay
• Growth potential for exceptional people
• Associate discount
• Flexible schedule
• Opportunity to learn multiple processes and cross training
• Work with the latest in material handling equipment
• Loads and unloads cartons/merchandise to and from delivery vehicles, conveyor systems, etc.
• Lifts, carries, pushes and pulls packages on a continuous and repetitive basis
• Processing must be completed in a timely manner to maintain established department and location standards
• Opportunity to be trained/licensed to operate power equipment
• Adheres to company policies and procedures; follows department training guidelines, best practices, and operating procedures
• Keeps work area neat and clean
• Works well with fellow Associates, Supervisors and Managers
• Follows all Location Safety and Security Guidelines
• No education required. Entry level position; no experience required.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to read, write and understand verbal instructions
Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Must be able to work independently or within a team environment
This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
Must be able to lift 50lbs on a repetitive basis.
Ability to consistently meet quality and performance standards, ability to use hand held computers or like devices.
Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Company Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Sign up and search through 339,248 curated jobs in the Retail Edition: