Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Company!
Company is part of Grupo Company, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Company (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Top reasons to choose Company:
• Competitive starting rate $$
• Medical/dental available with low premiums
• Retirement Pension Plan
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Company wellness program available
• PROFESSIONAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
As a well-established Baking Company we are growing and looking for persistent, self-starters for Route Sales positions.
Chosen employees will be responsible for vacation relief for RSR's and assist with rack resets and covering open routes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for vacation relief for RSR's. Will assist with rack resets and cover any open routes.
• Pull vacation routes in various locations
• Assist with rack resets as needed
• Ride routes to learn new territories and upcoming vacation routes
• Deliver proper amount of product to each customer on assigned route.
• Order proper amount of product to service each customer
• Account for all product ordered on a daily basis
• Account for all monies on a daily basis
• Increase sales to assigned accounts through improved space and special displays
• Control stale in assigned accounts through proper distribution.
• Maintain and improve relationships with assigned accounts
• Call on non-stops within assigned route structure
• Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
• Other duties as management may require from time to time
• High School Diploma or equivalent not required but preferred.
• 1-3 years of sales experience, DSD experience preferred.
• Ability to frequently lift / carry products weighing approximately 50 lbs
• Ability to provide a high level of customer service and solve customer issues as they arise
• Must have a valid Drivers License. D.O.T. certification may be required in compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. Must have safe driving record and pass Company driving test. Must provide copy of current driving record. Must be 21 years of age per D.O.T. Regulations.
• Work requires ability to read, write, and communicate in order to understand work and safety instructions.
• Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written. Interacts with store personnel or customers, providing information and promoting good relations.
• Must have ability to learn and effectively utilize a handheld computerized order and invoicing system.
• Must be able to perform simple arithmetic calculations to count, add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
• Must be a “self-starter” and able to work independently without direct supervision for the majority of time.
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
Company is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Company has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Sign up and search through 58,754 curated jobs in the Consumer Products Edition: