Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
To provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The registered nurse also is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering said patient care. Administers and performs specialized nursing care according to assigned unit and treatments for patient.
1. Must have South Carolina Registered Nurse license or multi state licensure from another Compact State within the prescribed guidelines of the South Carolina Nurse Practice Act.
1. Six months licensed nursing practice on a medical/surgical unit preferred.
2. One year Emergency Department or Critical Care experience preferred.
1. Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support card
2. Current American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card
Sign up and search through 164,316 curated jobs in the Healthcare Edition: