Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Risk Analysis Manager will be an managing work from a group of analysts that are responsible for supporting data bases or performing complex analysis and modeling that maximizes profits and asset growth and minimizes credit and operating losses and other risk exposures. These provide data or analytical support on various product strategies to ensure company goals are met. Coordinates the production of data for regulatory needs or performance reports for Senior mgt. Manages the review and regulatory submission requirements or analysis of trends in current population distributions and recommends strategies. Reviews the development of more complex program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modeling. Oversees the analysis of data delivery, portfolio trends, concerning credit score cutoffs, loss trends, portfolio dynamics, and bureau scoring criteria. Integrates with other corporate units to insure alignment of analysis with business data, strategies and objectives; Master's degree or large data experience preferred; Programming experience like SQL, SAS preferred; 7+ years experience.
The Risk Analysis Manager will be an individual contributor with portfolio risk oversight and Credit Risk Strategy responsibility for Small Business Card portfolio with $42B portfolio annual spend volume. Key strategy area oversight includes proactive and customer initiated credit line increase programs, delinquent and over limit authorizations, risk detection, payment holds, and reopen / reissue on 1.4MM Small Business owners.; Portfolio Credit Risk oversight for Small Business unsecured products to analyze key portfolio trends, determine asset quality issues and drive remediation; Provides governance and control for existing and new risk strategies and drives remediation when any control metrics are outside of targets. Communicates with, influences, and presents to peers and senior management in SB Card Lines of Business, Internal Audit, external Regulators, and Enterprise Risk partners. Industry risk management and Tableau / SAS or SQL experience preferred. 7+ years of experience
Primary responsibilities include:
• Performing complex analysis that maximizes profits and maintains credit losses within risk targets
• Reviewing and approving targeting/marketing and underwriting strategies to ensure company goals are met
• Independently review, analyze, and identify emerging trends and risks, and provide credible challenge back to the Front Line Unit;
• Oversight of pilot programs, champion/challenger strategies and tests
• Reviewing strategy changes (UCRA) and providing management recommendations around credit risk and reward
• Reviewing policies, standards, and process that impact and are related to credit strategies and risk-reward performance
• Establishing governance and providing risk point of view on strategy level performance, driving change where appropriate
• Establishing program performance guardrails and evaluating performance
• 7+ years supporting Consumer or Small Business Products with a significant level of experience in unsecured lending or comparable experience in Risk, Compliance, Audit, or similar Risk function.; Prefer some Small Business background.
• 3 years of experience in strategy development with a focus on either new account targeting & acquisition strategies or account management strategies such as Line Management, Risk Detection, or Authorizations.
• Solid understanding of credit strategy decision engines and strategy development
• Proven experience in partnering, influencing and persuading to achieve desired results.
• Demonstrated conviction and decision orientation
• Ability to escalate identified issues to management with the proper assessment, root cause analysis, impact, and next steps
• Experience in developing presentations and delivering to senior level executives
• Excellent oral, written, influencing and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Tableau, MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles and manage conflict constructively.
• Strong data visualization tool usage with Tableau, and SAS / SQL programming skills.
• Knowledge & practical application of Machine Learning techniques
• Familiar with Company card database (e.g. Bacardi) and the W.
• Statistical acumen and knowledge of modeling and model use;
• Knowledge of UCRA, Decision Strategy Governance, and Model Risk Management policies and procedures, the inter dependencies, and alignment to the Risk Framework.
Enterprise Role Overview
Manages teams that are responsible for performing data management, complex analysis and modeling that maximizes profits and asset growth and minimizes credit and operating losses and other risk exposures. Their team would provide data / IM, analytical support on various product strategies to ensure company goals are met. Coordinates the production of databases, performance reports for senior mgt. Manages the review and analysis of trends in current population distributions and recommends strategies. Directs the development of more complex databases, program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modeling. Oversees the data design, analysis of portfolio trends, concerning credit score cutoffs, loss trends, portfolio dynamics, and bureau scoring criteria. Integrates the analysis team with other corporate units to insure alignment of analysis with business strategies and objectives. Responsible for hiring and training Risk Analysis Specialist and Risk Analysis Analyst. Master's degree or large data experience preferred; Programming experience like SQL, SAS preferred; 7+ years experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40
Sign up and search through 103,397 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: