Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The RFP (Request for Proposal) team is responsible for compiling responses to complex bid and proposal documents for prospective and existing Company clients as part of a procurement, rebid or due diligence process. The RFP team works alongside the sales, relationship management teams, and a large network of Subject Matter Experts to formulate compelling responses in order to win and retain business. These questionnaires span a multitude of products and services, across many different client segments.
We are seeking to recruit a writer whose primary responsibility will be providing support to RFP marketing staff with creating and assembling the marketing/sales presentation materials and brochures, assisting with client onsite meeting coordination, updating sales and marketing materials/collateral, occasionally assisting with the request for proposal responses, and other ad hoc requests, as needed.
Excellent writing and editing skills are essential, as is an ability to manage multiple projects within a deadline-driven environment.
Product knowledge of global custody, fund administration or other asset servicing products would be a benefit.
Previous RFP experience is not a requirement, but is favorable.
Based in the C&IS (Corporate and Institutional Services) business unit, this role will provide an opportunity to interface with experts across the Asset Servicing teams.
1. Assist with coordinating, formatting, assembling, and printing sales presentations and other marketing collateral/materials needed for client sales visits.
2. Assist with the coordination, planning, and execution of client onsite meetings.
3. Assist with ad hoc queries and requests from Sales and SMEs and other RFP Team projects, as needed.
4. Occasionally assisting in responses to questionnaires (RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, etc.) in a time-sensitive, deadline-driven environment, as needed.
5. Emphasis on quality writing and editing skills.
- The Associate Specialist, Marketing Support must have a general curiosity and ability to quickly learn about the asset servicing business, products, and services, and to quickly adapt to each opportunity.
- An excellent standard of written English and the ability to edit and tailor text to ensure accuracy, consistency and readability.
- This partner must be highly organized in order to coordinate multiple sales collateral deadlines at the same time, and complete a quality check to ensure each request is met accurately and efficiently.
- Must have the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, to multi-task and to manage conflicting priorities.
- It is expected that the partner will be able to quickly learn technology systems used in questionnaire production, including web-based tools and a content database.
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular Powerpoint.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or other related field
Company provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Company partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
Sign up and search through 60,147 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: