Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for a Revenue Strategy Intern to join Company! Our goal as team Revenue Strategy is to provide accurate and thoughtful analyses and insights for a dynamic, growing advertising business. Working from our Santa Monica, CA headquarters, you will partner closely with Sales Leadership, Finance, and various Operational teams to expand and optimize our Ad Sales modeling, analytics, and reporting efforts as well as broader cross-functional projects.
What you’ll do:
◦ Produce relevant financial reporting and analyses for Ad Sales and Finance teams
◦ Real-time support of questions from sales people regarding interpretation of data
◦ Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly advertising performance and forecast support
◦ Prepare weekly ad pacing reports for visibility on actuals vs. forecast
◦ Contribute to quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting, and long-range planning processes
◦ Participate in cross-functional projects from beginning to completion
◦ Track and analyze marketplace and competitive dynamics
◦ Assist with developing automated tools for the Sales Team, including data pipelines & workflows
◦ Prepare various ad hoc analyses and PowerPoint presentations for Board and executive teams
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
◦ Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and strong Excel/Google Sheets skills required
◦ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
◦ Proactive team-player with the ability to multi-task, think creatively, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
◦ Detail-orientated, with a high sense of urgency and exceptional organizational skills
◦ Master's degree in process in business, finance, economics or data science
◦ Proficiency in Python
◦ Ability to work with large datasets
◦ Background in statistical forecasting (Scikit Learn, Prophet, Tensorflow)
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at ___@___(apply_to_show_email).
Sign up and search through 12,620 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: