Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Team Lead is responsible for managing all aspects of the vendor/customer relationship at the transactional level. The principal focus is on supporting the internal and external Salesforce in achieving sales goals through the building and maintaining of relationships with vendors and end-users, preparation and processing of lease transactions and communication with our vendors, customers, management and sales individuals. The Team Lead will assist in the training and education of new members on leasing procedures and documentation. The Team Lead will be authorized to issue purchase orders to dealers when required. They will also make outbound sales calls to convert pending applications to bookings in conjunction with Sales Reps. The Team Lead will lead projects for the team.
The Team Lead will oversee the group and be the go-to person on the team while mentoring team members.
1. Make outbound sales calls to convert pending applications to bookings
2. Timely preparation of documentation, acquire executed documentation from vendor/customer and review for accuracy
3. Obtain correct invoices and confirm delivery and installation of equipment with vendor, prepare/issue purchase orders when required.
4. Coordinate delivery & acceptance of the equipment with customer, and reconcile any issues prior to funding, obtaining any necessary change addendums to ensure correct documentation.
5. Verify that the appropriate pricing and profitability requirements are achieved.
6. Consult with Legal and Credit on the development or issuance of customized documents.
7. Timely filing of UCC’s, initiate lien searches and site visits, as required.
8. Provide proactive and accurate verbal and written communication.
9. Facilitate problem resolution
10. Assume job responsibilities for co-workers when they are out of the office.
11. Identify opportunities for organizational improvement and support organizational knowledge sharing.
12. Train and educate new hires and team members
13. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
14. Maintain follow-up logs and projection reports.
15. Lead projects for the team
16. Mentor Team Members
◦ Bachelors Degree desirable and/or 3-5 years comparable business experience required.
◦ 3-5 years experience in a sales support/relationship management role within the Equipment leasing industry required.
Technical/Functional Skills and Knowledge:
◦ Strong PC proficiency using MS Office.
◦ Knowledge and understanding of credit reports, financial statements, legal and documentation requirements.
◦ Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, interest, and commissions. Knowledge of HP17B or HP12C and T-Value is a plus.
◦ Strong ability to communicate/build relationships with people.
◦ Ability to solve practical problems.
◦ Detail oriented.
◦ Ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform multiple tasks.
Sign up and search through 86,880 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: