Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Relationship Program Manager VAR is responsible for managing all aspects of the current Major Account Relationship (MAR) assigned to them. The principal focus is working closely with Sales leadership to maintain the relationship & to increase sales. The RS will respond to all request types from the MAR to free up the Sales Unit Head to penetrate new dealers/programs. The RS will play an integral part in helping to achieve overall sales goals.
1. Close business in-house
2. Backlog follow up calls
3. Resolve Transactional issues in house
4. Handle pending applications (return to submitters) directly with VAR
5. Gather additional credit data when needed, using a variety of investigation methods including business verification; D&B reports; bank and trade references.
6. Handle declines, proactively review and consider appealing where warranted
7. Handle all inbound calls
8. Handle all incoming emails
9. Back up Sales Unit Head
10. Input credit applications
11. Timely preparation of documentation.
12. Coordinate delivery & acceptance of the equipment, issue purchase orders, and reconcile any issues prior to funding obtaining any necessary change addendums to ensure correct documentation.
13. Verify that the appropriate pricing and profitability requirements are achieved.
14. Consult with Legal and Credit on the development or issuance of customized documents.
15. Provide proactive and accurate verbal and written communication.
16. Facilitate problem resolution.
17. Act as primary liaison between end-user customers and/or MAR and other departments in communicating our policy, facilitating transactional issues and requests as well as resolving issues.
18. Identify opportunities for organizational improvement and support organizational knowledge sharing
19. Assume job responsibilities for co-workers when they are out of the office.
Bachelor’s Degree preferable and/or 2-4 years comparable business experience required.
Equipment leasing experience preferable.
Strong PC proficiency using MS Office.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, interest, and commissions. Knowledge of HP17B or HP12C and T-Value is a plus.
Strong ability to communicate/build relationships with people.
Ability to solve practical problems.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform multiple tasks.
Sign up and search through 87,572 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: