Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Leads the effort in the pre-closing and closing process on complex real estate loans, including construction, term, lines of credit, and letters of credit, some of which may be syndicated. Independently reviews loan approval and loan documents prepared by counsel to ensure consistency and adherence to requirements. Works closely with Client Manager, borrower, counsel, construction consultants and title companies. Monitors documentation requirements and exceptions, including interest and past dues. Contributes to the development and training of junior associates. Responsible for managing construction draw process, including reviewing construction draw packages, identifying and helping to resolve construction and title issues, keeping accurate records of loan budget, monitoring non-loan sources of funds for certain product types, and ensuring loan is in balance in accordance with approval. Has three or more years of previous real estate loan administration experience or real estate paralegal experience; proficient computer skills, including Windows, Excel, Word and Outlook; excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective problem solving skills. Bachelors degree and/or accounting experience preferred.
· Finance or Accounting experience
· Understanding of regulatory requirements and credit and operational risk management
· Technically proficient, including Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to influence, effectively collaborate and coordinate servicing activities with a variety of business partners
· Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to simultaneously manage multiple loan closings and competing priorities
· Solution oriented problem solving skills
· Two or more years previous commercial real estate construction loan administration experience
· Mortgage Warehousing Knowledge
· Bachelor's degree or some accounting experience preferred.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40
Sign up and search through 110,104 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: