Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
This role is critical in supporting and driving Innovation and marketing communication internally as well as to customers across North America. It requires a high level of creativity and energy to challenge the status quo, to break down barriers of the ‘way its always been done’. The role requires a high degree of interpersonal savvy – dealing with many different levels of people and teams both internal and external as well as leading a team of 4 Marketing executives in NA.
The role requires an exceptional storyteller! Expertise in creative presentations, expertise and conduit for cutting edge food and beverage trends are critical; translating these into the creation of compelling and engaging workshops and interactions for customers, raising the image of IFF’s brands and technologies. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a real stand out in this area.
The role represents all of the global marketing brands, strategy, communication and visual materials and working closely with the Category Managers in NA to develop creative and insightful presentations and engaging marketing programs for customers. The role demands strong leadership and a high degree of creativity as well as technical know how.
• Leadership of a team of 4 Marketing executives in NA and resource management for the team
• Development of creative promotions, materials and content, clearly positioning IFF as leaders in Innovation and Creativity
• Knowledge of and translation of flavor technologies and technical expertise into innovation messages
• Conduit for information on cutting edge trends from around the world impacting the flavors industry
• Ownership of the IFF flavor promotional materials for NA
• Thought leadership and execution of communication internally to the sales and technical teams via the IFF app
• Leadership of presentation materials for IFF credentials and customer pitches
• Sourcing and securing PR opportunities for IFF in the public domain
• Marketing experience in a B2B environment.(about 5 years)
• Extremely high degree of Powerpoint and storytelling ability
• Excellent creative flair in design, storytelling and a stand out presenter
• Ability to be creative and generate globally oriented high quality marketing collateral
• Experience in leadership of marketing teams and resources
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills (this is not a run of the mill ‘I’m ok at presenting’ – you must be able to think on your feet, inspire and really be someone special
• High level of energy, enthusiasm and positivity
• Level of flavor technical understanding and ability to translate into compelling communication
Sign up and search through 42,310 curated jobs in the Consumer Products Edition: