Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Reporting to the General Manager or designated manager, assure the quality of the detail process “First Time Right”, communicate the quality of the process, and production goals. Be the first point of contact per lane and also
lead the line.
1. Accountable for meeting lane quality and production goals, along with logging, reporting, and recording final inspection results per the guidelines.
2. Perform inspections of the lane process, quality standards, and the final inspection of vehicles before release. Remove the visual management sticker upon approval.
3. Communicate hourly production on the Visual Management Board.
4. Assist in overall general shop duties such as cleaning, driving, organizing the parking lot, etc.
5. Provide prompt and courteous service to all persons with whom they come in contact. Maintain a professional appearance and neat work environment at all times consistent with company policy.
6. Advise the Detail Shop Supervisor or Manager of all breakdowns and maintenance requirements immediately.
7. Make sure work area conditions do not pose a threat to employee or customer safety by keeping area clean and free of clutter. Area must be swept and junk part containers disposed of properly. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to property. Report all incidents to the Detail Shop Supervisor or Manager immediately.
Sign up and search through 48,986 curated jobs in the Consumer Products Edition: