Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
At Company, we advise, originate trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals, and always do so with a standard of excellence. We are a leading global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments—Institutional Securities, Wealth Management (WM), and Investment Management. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Our WM business is one of the largest in the world with more than $2 trillion in client assets, $73 billion in lending balances, and nearly 16,000 Financial Advisors in 600+ offices across the U.S. Our Financial Advisors focus on delivering timely, customized solutions and services that help clients meet their financial and life goals. Our offering includes brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, access to credit and lending, cash management, annuities and insurance, and retirement services.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Company can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophythat balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Wealth Management and Investment Management Technology (WMIMT) is responsible for the design, development, delivery and support of the technical platform behind the products and services used by the Company Business.
We are looking for a resource preferably with 3 to 6 years of Experience who can be hired on Associate Level.
· Extensive experience in Service virtualization: creating virtual services for any protocol.
· In-depth understanding of SOA principles and knowledge of CA DevTest/Lisa Components v8.0 and higher.
· Hands-on experience in service testing (web service, RESTful services, JDBC etc.) using CA DevTest/Lisa and other tools.
· Writes automated tests for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external teams.
· Knowledge on different transport & Data protocols like SOAP, WSDL, REST, JDBC, XML, JSON, MQ etc.
· Conducts front end automation using and integration with Virtual services, Creates Test Suites to aid in continuous testing and development.
· Creating custom services and utilities, Skilled in Test Automation Concepts, Data Driven Approach and knowledge of LISA integration in different frameworks.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Experience in Java and web applications for custom scripting.
· Practical experience to go beyond Service Virtualization in test environments, suggest best practices to accelerate test cycles and productivity.
· CA certified for LISA/DevTest Solutions preferred.
· Exposure and adaptability to new solutions in the industry.
· Exposure to Banking terminologies, functionality and knowledge of subsystems architecture.
Sign up and search through 103,261 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: