Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. We advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. We provide you a superior foundation for building a professional career where you can learn, achieve and grow.
Technology/Role/Department at Company
Technology is the key differentiator that ensures that we manage our global businesses and serve clients on a market-leading platform that is resilient, safe, efficient, smart, fast and flexible. Technology redefines how we do business in global, complex and dynamic financial markets. We have a large number of award-winning technology platforms that help to propel our Firm’s businesses to be the top in the market. Our India technology teams are based in Mumbai and Bengaluru. We have built strong techno-functional teams which partner with our offices globally taking global ownership of systems and products. We have a vibrant and diverse mix of technologists working on different technologies and functional domains. There is a large focus on innovation, inclusion, giving back to the community and sharing knowledge.
Company is seeking an experienced and ambitious candidate to join their Electronic Communications Archive (ECA) Engineering group. The group is responsible for managing the archive solutions for all electronic communications in the firm, in order to meet the legal and regulatory obligations. This includes ensuring the archiving, reconciliation and retention of all messaging content such as email, instant messaging (IM), SMS, collaboration and social media content. The primary clients include Legal, Compliance and ITRFD groups that are responsible for managing the Firm's Litigation and Regulatory requirements.
· The primary focus of this role is to develop and manage applications involved with archiving system, such as :
· Leverage archive API to integrate eCommunication Archive product with data extraction workflow.
· Develop connectors for onboarding new content type such as Teams, Slack, WeChat, Google Hangout, Yammer etc.
· Managing applications involving LDAP data.
· Develop tools to integrate archive metadata with firm?s analytics platform
· Candidate would also be responsible for the improvement, growth and evolution of the archive process, including process documentation, best practices, tracking, and scoping. The candidate must have strong technical experience in Linux environment, Perl/Python and SDLC process.
· Candidates must be well organized, have strong communication and interpersonal skills. The candidates should be detail orientated and possess strong analytical skills. They must demonstrate initiative, good judgement, be confident working independently and be comfortable handling sensitive, confidential information.
· 7+ years of overall IT experience.
· 3+ years of experience with Python Frameworks such as Django/FLASK for building Web Application and Services.
· Experience in Perl/Python scripting in UNIX environment.
· Experience in SQL with a RDBMS, preferably DB2 and SQL Server.
· Experience with Agile methodologies, GIT and CICD.
· Knowledge of object-oriented principles and data structure.
· Knowledge of email standards including SMTP, MIME, Sendmail and Exchange Journaling.
Sign up and search through 65,261 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: