Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Vans North America Public Relations Seeding Coordinator
Vans: Be a Part of the Original
“It was never about waving the brand like a flag, it was always about the people” – Paul Van Doren
Vans is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, Vans has thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture. We are constantly inspired by the expressive creators within our company and community as they bring new and innovative perspectives to help shape and transform the future of our business.
At Vans, our culture sets us apart and influences everything we do. We are driven by five values:
1. We are determined.
2. We are connected to our consumers and to each other.
3. We are inclusive.
4. We are expressive and fun.
5. And most of all, we are a family.
Vans is a subsidiary of VF, one of the world’s largest apparel and footwear companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. As we continue to expand, VF and Vans take great measures in developing and growing our people.
Vans is founded on a culture of learning. We take pride in our ability to facilitate learning opportunities by providing the resources and tools necessary to support each individual’s pursuit of growth to achieve future goals driven by our brand purpose.
Our purpose to enable creative expression and inspire youth culture is fostered through our inclusivity. We welcome anyone and everyone into our global family and proudly celebrate an environment where individuality is embraced, equal opportunities thrive, and everyone is empowered to reach their greatest potential.
By joining the Vans family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work very hard across a multitude of large initiatives to bring the Van Doren spirit to life. We live for what we do.
Public Relations Seeding Coordinator: Become the Newest Member of the Vans Family
Be a part of Vans’ legacy and help us tell the story of our brand to key opinion leader’s all around the world. As the Public Relations Seeding Coordinator, for Vans North America you will assist in the development and execution of seeding initiatives to publicize Vans’ products including footwear, apparel and accessories. In this role, you will utilize public relations and digital skills to promote and elevate Vans product to select media, key opinion leaders, celebrities and stylists. You will partner closely with Global Seeding, Creative Services, Product Development, Product Marketing and Environmental Design teams to ensure the seeding materials are ordered and developed and the respective deadlines are met. You will also conduct competitive research and outreach for new stylists, editors and influencers relevant to the Vans brand ethos.
How You Will Make a Difference:
1. Assist the North America PR team in orchestrating seasonal seeding initiatives for global key stories and for North American based stylists/key opinion leader gifting programs in order to secure online influencer engagement.
2. Your diverse experiences and background enable you to provide a unique perspective to fuel our global growth. Additionally, you are inclusive and value differing points of view.
3. Assist North America PR team + Global team with brainstorming and conceptualizing the development of seeding kit materials across all Vans product categories.
4. Partner closely with Vans Creative Services and Environmental Design teams
5. Track and manage all expenses associated with seeding (product, materials, shipping, etc.)
6. Manage and place promotional product orders and shipments
7. Monitor and record ROI for all seeding placements
8. Develop recaps to show budget and return on investment with visual representation of Vans key product placements
9. Maintain Vans North America media, key opinion leader and celebrity contact database
10. Research and track competitor brand influencer seeding initiatives
11. Develop and maintain North America Product Seeding timelines with appropriate deadlines inclusive of ideation, product ordering, production times and execution deadlines
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3-5 years
Educational/ Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ general work experience in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or Journalism within the Action Sports industry
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
• Travel by road, air and overnight, as required 20-30% amount of time.
• Lifting and/or bending up to 40 lbs. of weight.
Sign up and search through 22,007 curated jobs in the Fashion Edition: