Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Provider Installation Professional 2 administers the installation of assigned provider accounts. Performs analysis, set-up, database loading, and preparation of administrative documents and materials. The Provider Installation Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Provider Installation Professional 2 works with provider contractors, market staff, and finance as a trusted partner who is able to understand, communicate and simplify complex system designs and complex contract terms in such a way as to ensure clarity in design and execution of contracts. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction. Loads provider contracts and responds to inquiries and resolves issues of concern.
• Bachelor's degree and/or 2 years of service fund experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer experiences in professional environment
• Proven experience with data analysis
• Proven experience in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum 1 year experience in provider installation
• SQL knowledge and experience in writing SQL queries
• Access knowledge
• Experience in healthcare industry
• Experience in provider contract interpretation, legal terminology and/or Provider Value Based financial analysis
• Project management experience
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Sign up and search through 210,872 curated jobs in the Healthcare Edition: