Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Promo Operations Coordinator is responsible for implementing network promotional vision & strategies through optimal promo placement within break time for the US Hispanic channels.
1. Work closely with respective local Media Planning team to ensure media planning strategies are accurately implemented and network vision is achieved for assigned channels.
2. Responsible for daily log completion and timely delivery of promo optimization for assigned logs.
3. Attend weekly team meetings where programming initiatives, priorities and strategies are discussed/communicated by the regional Content team.
4. Responsible for implementing optimal promo placement via the GripIt! Optimizer tool. Coordinator will be expected to be versed in reach & frequency, TRP loads, duplication (host & competitive channel-set) and affinity.
5. Work closely with Operations and Promo Ops counterparts to ensure timely and efficient log completion and download process.
6. Responsible for creating and maintaining respective commissioning list within Gabriel/On Air Pro and manage promo rules within GripIt! all in accordance with weekly scheduling tools.
7. Provide daily feedback of post-optimization process comparing TRP Planned vs. TRP Actuals thus allowing for immediate and/or future template adjustments.
8. Responsible for creation of Break Formats in Gabriel
9. Help manage promo inventory.
10. Responsible for understanding and implementing the US Hispanic secondary elements both promotional and sponsorship.
11. Expected to fully understand legal and business imposed regional market regulations, requirements and expectations with regards to the overall structure and use of breaks for assigned region.
12. Guarantee timely and effective resolution of daily issues with ease and thoroughness.
13. Serve as back-up for co-workers during planned & unplanned absences.
14. Contribute to understand, develop and communicate more effective ways to manipulate content and sales elements in the logs.
15. Responsibilities are subject to change based on the Department and Company’s needs.
Candidate should have 1+ years of related experience, preferably in television environment or operations.
College degree preferred. High School diploma or equivalent required.
Computer literacy with full understanding of MS Office.
Previous Traffic system experience a plus.
Excellent communication and organizational skills (both written and verbal).
Must be able to maintain positive, productive relationships with a variety of internal and external constituents.
Familiarity with television or media agency environment a plus.
Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Knowledge & experience within media metrics is preferred.
Requires strong quantitative data skills and attention to detail.
Must be willing to work some late evenings/over-time as it is periodically required.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be flexible and capable of working in ever-changing environment.
Ability to multi-task is a must.
Must be an independent worker who maintains excellent organizational and time management skills.
Sign up and search through 10,754 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: