Assists project personnel by performing various duties such as scheduling, maintaining databases, organizing, and communicating.
1. Scheduling. Responsible for scheduling and coordinating appropriate tests or other activities.
2. Database Maintenance. Inputs, maintains, and manipulates data.
3. Organization. Ensures that data, samples, and other information are organized to facilitate proper functioning of the project.
4. Communication. Acts as a liaison between the principal investigator and other researchers involved.
5. As Needed. Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
Education: Associate's Degree in a Biological or Physical Science
Experience: 6 months experience in administrative support, clerical, data-entry and data management, project-related assistance, or other closely related experience
We guarantee that you will
get more job interviews
in 30 days after using our resume writing services or we will rewrite
your resume for free.