Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company (NYSE: Company) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, Company strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Come work at Company where you will experience a great culture, challenging work, and a customer-first mindset. This position reports into our Business Operations team for Service Delivery (a large part of the Company organization). You will be a part of a highly talented, creative, and visionary team who sources data, shares it in a compelling way to drive action, and supports the ongoing questions that relate to the reporting. This role will act as an "overlay" to oversee the team’s priorities using Agile methods, assess incoming work, and deliver regular status updates to management. While knowing telecom is a bonus, we are more concerned with program management and agile skills. This position has high visibility and executive level communication skills must be something you are comfortable with. Our team is moving towards a more Kanban Agile model (albeit we are not an IT shop) and this role is expected to be a leader that helps us implement it.
The Main Responsibilities
o Supervise and advise the scrum team to meet analytics expectations
◦ Manage the work priorities within the team to create a strong product
◦ Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems
◦ Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals
◦ Extract and retrieve information and data sets to improve upon software
◦ Determine roadmaps for products in the creation phase
◦ Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process
◦ Schedule and lead meetings to identify issues and fixes for projects
◦ Prepare and participate in PI Planning (review SAFe Agile for context)
What We Look For in a Candidate
o Master's in business administration preferred
◦ Minimum 2 years’ experience as a product owner in the industry
◦ Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
◦ In-depth understanding of data and analytics sourcing, sharing, and supporting
◦ Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
◦ Successful track record of developing products within deadlines
◦ Excellent attention to detail
◦ Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
◦ Creative and innovative thinker
◦ JIRA, Confluence, and MS Planner skills are preferred
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Work From Home-Work At Home
Requisition #: 226671
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Sign up and search through 12,063 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: