Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Private Banking Operations Collateral Risk Management department is seeking an analyst candidate. This analyst is expected to perform a broad range of Operational, Credit, and Market risk management functions within securities based lending collateral management. A significant part of the role will be to analyze large amounts of data in order to identify risk, exposure and anomalies. The ability to think strategically in developing new products and controls required to report, stress test and mitigate identified risk.
The candidate should be able to communicate to Margin Managers, Credit Risk, Technology and the field. To meet this requirement it is preferred the candidate possess a strong comprehension of the worlds investment markets and the rules and regulations of the financial Exchanges. Additionally, they must be capable of analyzing new FINRA directives and their impact on the firms policies and procedures.
◦ Adaptable to multiple functions including line, projects, and process improvement initiatives
◦ Growth mindset w/ commitment to continuous learning
◦ Strong communication skills
◦ Emotional intelligence by practicing empathy and patience
◦ Great attitude
◦ Team player
◦ Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Access, Excel and PowerPoint
◦ Strong analytical skills
◦ Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
◦ Ability to drive change and improve efficiencies on the team
◦ Self-motivated and willing to assume responsibility
Sign up and search through 106,888 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: