Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Build & execute pregame, postgame and digital formats at a high level
Ability to integrate both social media & digital production elements into shows
Handle talent needs as well as full production staff for any given show
Take on top level production assignments
Showcase creativity with latest technology to present the audience unique content
Formulate & manage special projects (i.e. one-time specials, preview/review show)
Produce shows in a truck environment
Minimum three (3) years of experience in a producer role in a top-10 TV market
College Degree or equivalent years of related work experience
Thorough knowledge of sports, both locally and nationally
Experience with INews and newsroom computer systems
Ability to edit on Abode Premiere is a plus
◦ Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Company website to be considered
◦ Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA
◦ Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
◦ Must be 18 years or older
◦ It is the policy of Company and Company’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
At Company, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Sign up and search through 12,344 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: