Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Point-of-Sale (POS) Planning & Process Analyst is responsible for building and maintaining the consensus demand plan at multiple levels of aggregation utilizing insights from Sales, Trade Marketing, and Finance. This role is also responsible for producing reporting and actionable insights through data analysis including primary recommendations and alternative options that will drive efficiencies within the POS Supply Chain. The POS Planning & Process Analyst plays a key role in POS strategy through the development of roadmaps pertaining to demand and supply planning, inventory management, and systems. The ideal candidate must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment using multiple systems and requiring development of ad hoc reports integrating data from a variety of sources. The world of Red Bull is constantly evolving, and we are looking for critical thinkers who thrive in fast-paced work environments. Nothing at Red Bull is traditional – including Operations.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Lead POS forecasting process
Own process for annual forecasting including Business Planning and Pre-Buy
Drive root cause analysis to understand errors in previous periods and implement improvement initiatives
Create and own planning function to support continuous improvement of the total Supply Chain
Manage product transition strategy, both discontinued/new items and new product introductions
Build and maintain relationship with Global planning partners to improve KPI attainment
PROCESS EVALUATION & ANALYSIS
Responsible for gathering relevant analysis to make proactive, informed and data driven decisions
Partner with Global Planning to evaluate standards and improve ways of working across local and Global teams
Assess item strategy and implement demand/supply minimum stock items
Analyze and challenge POS processes to ensure cross functional efficiency (e.g. Operations, Sale/Distribution, Trade Marketing, Finance, and IT).
Review warehousing network and optimize allocations per location
Identify analytical opportunities that will directly impact cost savings
Lead resolution of demand/supply imbalances with key stakeholders
Develop cross functional efficiencies across all stages of Supply Chain
Maintain required knowledge of customer practices, needs, and strategies in order to provide knowledgeable recommendations toward projects
Manage and maintain APO to ensure data and forecasting accuracy
Accountable for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to align on system enhancements and solutions
Responsible for testing and implementing enhancements to software tools
Generate planning metrics to review with stakeholders to develop strategy and action plans
Develop necessary statistical and analytical toolset to provide leadership updates to
Provide Management the insights necessary to execute plans while identifying risks and opportunities
Align POS planning strategy with Global and domestic business priorities
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
1. 5+ years of experience in supply chain planning for a consumer goods
2. Experience in an analytical and project management role preferably with a multinational or global company
3. Ability to convert analysis into insights
4. Proven conflict resolution and influence skills, with strong relationship building skills
5. Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate with business stakeholders.
6. Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform in a command-and-control role under pressure and to manage multiple priorities with competing demands.
7. Strong analytical, data processing and problem-solving skills.
8. Proficiency in process formulation and improvement.
9. Proficiency in working in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multicultural business environment.
10. Data gathering, and quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs.
11. Deep knowledge and experience in SAP / SAP APO
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Engineering, or related field.
Fluent in English
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
Santa MonicaCalifornia, United States
United StatesRed Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Sign up and search through 13,621 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: