Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Portfolio Test Manager will be responsible for the overall test planning and execution for the NT Digital Experience Solutions division.
Develop communication protocol including:
◦ stakeholder management plan
◦ meeting cadence
◦ reporting cadence
◦ interaction model alignment
Ensure collaborative teamwork from all teams (testing, development, and business) across multiple programs, multiple applications, and multiple business areas
Ensure a comprehensive approach to test planning including, but not limited to:
◦ impact analysis and estimation
◦ environment (including data) demand and changes
◦ alignment to enterprise goals
◦ testing strategy which includes all phases/types of testing required (Non-functional, Functional, Scrum, Integration, User/Business Acceptance, Model Office Testing, 3rd party/external entities, post implementation verification, etc.) o budgeting, reporting, signoffs and approvals o promotion and enablement of Test Design Workshops throughout all releases o development of artifacts and test assets to be approved and retained o project closure requirements
Create aggregated test results and utilize enterprise standard metrics to assess software quality, test effectiveness and production readiness. Utilize results to improve quality in test team.
Drive the implementation of automation frameworks across application teams and track automation progress to be communicated to program management
Drive organizational Change Management related to the move to Agile/Test Driven Development and expanded automated testing. Partner with business to gain further trust in automation activity via reporting and results.
Create program diagrams and/or workflows to be used for test planning, business communication, operational readiness and ongoing artifact documentation
Identify and manage program level testing risks, actions, issues, dependencies (RAID) and timelines. Work with test managers and other program representatives to build mitigation plans.
Serve as escalation point for testing issues, communicate appropriately and own to resolution
Partner with release management function (where exists) to ensure testing is consulted on scope, timelines and production readiness.
Participate in and enforce change control processes
Participate in enterprise test forums such as Communities of Practice, etc.
General 10 - 12 years of experience in Technical or Business Test Management, to include:
◦ Minimum 7 years in Test Management role for large initiatives
◦ Minimum 5 years with Test Automation (Selenium/Cucumber)
◦ Minimum 2 years with Mobile/Digital channels testing
◦ Minimum 4 years financial domain experience
Release Management experience is a plus
PMP/SAFe certification is a plus Additional Skills:
Ability to properly prioritize tasks while under pressure in a continually changing environment
Aptitude for understanding large, complex, multi-tiered enterprise architectures
Ability to successfully collaborate with virtual teams across multiple time zones/locations
Ability to provide leadership and direction to various types of team members
Ability to communicate effectively with senior managers and leaders
Proven experience with SDLC and Agile practices
Demonstrated ability to help transition teams from Waterfall to Agile
Knowledge of performance testing and the concepts of high availability/low latency systems
Excellent coordination skills to bring together multiple contingents of testing
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work in a process oriented environment
Ability to work independently
Ability to maintain a positive outlook and remain adaptable
Sign up and search through 44,450 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: