Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Pilot Recruiter plays a key role in creating a qualified pool of pilot candidates, to fill vacancies and is responsible to attract the most qualified individuals.
The Pilot Recruiter conducts candidate sourcing, review of candidate qualifications, interviewing and job fairs. Also, maintains a close relationship with candidates till they are in new hire training.
This role reports to the Manager of Recruiting. Travel is required for the position, up to 75%. Schedule is generally Monday Friday 8:00 am 5:00 pm, with weekends as needed for special projects and/or career events.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
1. 2. Bachelors degree in the Aviation field, business, marketing, human resources; or a minimum of 1 year of recruiting or aviation experience
4. Strong organization and communication skills
6. Strong PC skills including the Microsoft Office Suite software
8. Self-starter; ability to multi-task and prioritize
10. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
1. 2. Generate leads via different avenues and social media channels to meet goals for Pilot Recruiting
4. Pre-Screen and schedule qualified applicants for interview
6. Conduct full interviews along with pilots, in LAX, PHX, SEA or our headquarters in MSP
8. Schedule recruiting events while organizing event details, hotel, swag, rental car, etc. for the team
10. Manage the Pilots monthly schedule as it relates to recruiting
12. Coordinate travel, hotel and other accommodations for candidates as needed
14. Plan and attend career/job fairs
16. Maintain Pilot recruiting documents to make sure they are kept up-to-date
18. Visit flight schools and universities as needed, acting as a liaison with industry contacts
20. Travel when required; at certain times travel may be extensive
Job Description Disclaimer:This job description reflects managements assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Sign up and search through 28,788 curated jobs in the Biotech Edition: