Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
5851 Guion Road, Indianapolis, IN 46254
Full-Time Shift(s): MON,TUE,WED,THU,FRI 12pm/noon-8pm OR 4pm-12am/Midnight
Working as Full-Time Picking Lead, you will facilitate the movement of product through the distribution facility to company owned stores. This position is based out of our distribution center located at 5851 Guion Road, Indianapolis, IN 46254.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
◦ Offering superior service through accurate, on-time completion of duties
◦ Developing efficiencies while running a profitable business
◦ Providing guidance and training to department employees
◦ Driving continuous quality improvement through root cause analysis of errors and trends and implementation of effective corrective actions
◦ Facilitating effective and regular communication with the DC management team regarding quality improvement issues
◦ Ensuring quality performance of the picking department while being given resources and support required to affect these metrics
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
The following skills and qualifications are required for this position:
◦ Excellent written and oral communication skills
◦ Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
◦ Ability to lead and motivate a team of employees
◦ Exhibit strong problem solving, deductive reasoning and decision making skills
◦ Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a Company paced environment
◦ Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule
◦ Demonstrate our core values of ambition, innovation, integrity and teamwork
◦ Ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs and may weigh up to 70lbs
◦ Ability to pass the required drug screen (applicable in the US, Puerto Rico and Guam ONLY)
Since 1967 Company has grown as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies from a single branch to approximately 3,000 servicing locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. As we've expanded across the world, we've retained a core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity. From this philosophy stems an entrepreneurial culture that challenges every employee to run their own business, create their own success, and advance to become company leaders.
As a growth company with a solid financial position, we are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Company.
Company offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees. This package includes Health, Life, Long Term Disability, and Dental Insurance, in addition to, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, and 401(k) with a profit sharing contribution.
Sign up and search through 48,788 curated jobs in the Industrials Edition: