Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Payment Integrity Professional 2 uses technology and data mining, detects anomalies in data to identify and collect overpayment of claims. Contributes to the investigations of fraud waste and our financial recovery. The Payment Integrity Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Payment Integrity Professional 2 contributes to overall cost reduction, by increasing the accuracy of provider contract payments in our payer systems, and by ensuring correct claims payment. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
• Minimum of an Associate’s Degree
• Experience in pulling and analyzing data
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook)
• Can work independently and determine appropriate courses of action
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Bachelor's Degree or higher
• SQL experience – ability to create reports & queries
• Experience leading people, projects, and/or processes
• Experience in Financial Recovery
• Experience in a fast paced, metric driven operational setting
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Sign up and search through 203,127 curated jobs in the Healthcare Edition: