Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Company is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Company has one opening for a SCA Aircraft Tool and Parts Attendant Lead to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Jacksonville, FL.
You will receive, store, and issue hand tools, machine tools, dies, replacement parts, shop supplies and equipment, such as measuring devices, in an aircraft maintenance establishment. Keep records of tools issued to and returned by workers, searches for lost or misplaced tools, prepares periodic inventory and/or keeps perpetual inventory and requisitions stock as needed, unpacks and stores new equipment; visually inspects tools or measures with micrometer for wear or defects and reports damaged or worn-out equipment to superiors; coats tools with preservative, using a brush or spray gun, and attaches identification tags or engrave identifying information on tools and equipment using electric marking tool.
Performs duties in support of Organizational “O” Level maintenance
Preservation and de-preservation
Tool Program Coordinator/Lead responsible for tool issue/receipt supporting aircraft maintenance shops including hazardous materials, tool room/box/pouch configuration
Individual Material Readiness List (IMRL),
Metrology and Calibration (METCAL) Program Management providing a primary point of contact for Metrology and Calibration issues, solutions and coordinate the METCAL program to include:
◦ A working knowledge of international regulation and policy for military and civil aviation as well as International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
◦ Provide advice on the management, operation and development of the METCAL Program to ensure it is a quality-managed, customer-focused and continually improving program that supports Test, Measurement and diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) such that the TMDE is available when required and (is accurate, reliable and traceable to System International units(SI International System of Units) when used.
◦ Ensure that the METCAL, Program conforms to the requirements of such international standards as, but not necessarily limited to: ISO 9001, 9004, 17025 and ANSI/NCSL 2540
Other duties as assigned
1. A High School diploma and a minimum of 5 plus years’ experience with aircraft tool room and tool control procedures.
2. Metrology and Calibration (METCAL) Program Training
3. Hazardous Waste Communications Training.
4. FOD and TCP Awareness Training
5. ISO 9001-2000 Program Awareness
6. Ability to obtain/maintain a DOD Active Secret Level Security Clearance
7. Ability to obtain/maintain a Department of Homeland Security CBP Background Investigation; Interim CBP Background Investigation is required to start
8. Ability to obtain/maintain a valid state driver’s license.
Preferred Personnel Qualifications:
1. Previous experience in the Naval Aviation maintenance environment performing tools and parts attendant responsibilities
2. Current Active CBP Security Credentials
3. Active Secret or TS Security Clearance
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
Position requires shift-work in addition to scheduled and unscheduled overtime and weekend/holiday work.
Ability to climb, bend, stoop, squat, crawl, crouch, kneel, lift, carry, balance and reach above shoulder level, push or pull weight up to seventy (70) pounds.
Ability to use eye hand coordination and manual dexterity.
Must have close vision to include color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Ability to hear at the normal range.
Company is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit Company website. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Sign up and search through 28,418 curated jobs in the Military Edition: