Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
This position facilitates and is responsible for the data analytical support for Operations & Operations Support Services, ranging from KPIs, labor management (Sites and Field Management), customer insight data, P&Ls analysis, costs and benefits analysis. Responsibilities also include supporting the group on the full end-to-end processes of monthly management of data, data mining, report design and monthly production, risk analysis and expense management. In addition, this position also facilitates the full analytics process from receiving raw data to organizing data integration into meaningful and actionable reports for use by executives at various levels. The analyst should be able to translate numbers into plain English for the operations leadership team. Responsible for using analytics tools to assess teams and determine opportunities for continuous improvement, process standardization, staffing capacity, quality control, risk and cost reduction for production environments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work with large amounts of data, facts, figures, and numbers. Need to analyze data to find conclusions.
2. Present findings or translate data into an understandable document. Need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
3. Analyze numbers, trends and data to come to conclusion(s) based on findings.
4. Excellent attention to detail to ensure data is precise. Will need to be vigilant in their analysis to ensure correct conclusions.
5. Competent in automating and building easy to read reporting for all levels of the organizations.
6. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 2 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sign up and search through 7,051 curated jobs in the Energy Edition: