Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Summary of Responsibilities:
Under direct supervision of the Operational Expense (OPEX) Manager, the OPEX Clerk will assist Operational Expense teams by performing general functions and assisting in the clerical activities such as processing inbound/outbound mail, filing, document imaging, etc…. The clerk is responsible for preparing documents and communications to internal and external agents as well as taking incoming calls from customers and has contact with both internal and external company departments.
Receives, tracks, processes, images, and documents inbound mail into system of record
Processes and tracks outbound mail in system of record
Prepares documents and communications for internal and external company departments.
Assist account specialists with updating and maintaining invoices.
Assist in contacting customers or agencies in an effort to negotiate missing documents on outstanding claims.
Maintain departmental forms and logs for team member use.
◦ Special projects as requested
◦ Performs other duties as assigned
◦ High school diploma or equivalent.
◦ Experience performing general office duties with collection or finance experience desired.
◦ General knowledge of collections policies and procedures and the Fair
◦ Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
◦ Accurate data entry, typing and ten-key skills.
◦ Good verbal and written communication skills.
◦ Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word.
Overtime work may be required throughout the year
Shifts and/or schedules may change throughout the year as dictated by management and business needs
Sign up and search through 87,378 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: