Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Responsibilities The Nurse Aid in the Med/Surg/Tele Department is an unlicensed assistive person who assists with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-critical patients and assists in maintenance of a safe environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit. Education and Work Experience
1. Current Certified Nursing Assistant certificate upon hire, required.
2. Current BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
3. Possesses knowledge of Medical Terminology.
4. Minimum six months previous experience in an acute care hospital or physician's office preferred.
5. Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current per facility requirement.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:Company website_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_Company website
Sign up and search through 188,931 curated jobs in the Healthcare Edition: