Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
MSFS – Treasury Associate
Company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Company can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
This wholly owned subsidiary of Company administers over $300 billion of hedge fund assets. Using the Firm’s proprietary, globally accessible technology platform, the business provides a full range of fund administration services, including daily accounting and financial reporting; transfer agency and investor services; middle and back-office support; and integrated portfolio analytics. Company Fund Services is supported by more than 750 professionals based in New York, London, Hong Kong, Dublin, Glasgow, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
The Treasury Services team provides support to the global MSFS Transition Management, Investor Services, and Accounting teams to ensure delivery of best in class service to both our clients and their investors.
Company Fund Services is seeking an Associate level candidate to join its Treasury Services Team.
- Provide daily client cash support, with a focus on time sensitive wire settlements, investigations, wire recalls, and queries in a highly sensitive client/investor-centric environment
- Review and approve client wire distributions, while coordinating and providing support across the NY, Dublin, and Mumbai Investor Service Teams
- Daily management of sanctions screening exceptions
- Provide wire and banking support for cash centralization and scale initiatives
- Daily management of MSFS agent bank relationships
- Manage and coordinate efforts across Investor Services, Accounting, and Documentation on client transition account openings / closings
- Analysis and support of cash related entitlements to ensure appropriate risks and separation of duties are balanced
- Liaise across Firm Ops, BU Tech, and MSFS Mumbai on technology initiatives
- Client portfolio trade affirmation and general custody file maintenance
- Middle Office product support
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Finance or related field
- 1-3 years Cash Management or back / middle office experience (trade settlement)
- Strong knowledge of both domestic and international wire formatting
- Moderate knowledge of bank messaging (Swift)
- Moderate knowledge of bank account reconciliations
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
Sign up and search through 111,217 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: