Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Telesales Supervisor SAFE Act provides leadership and supervisory responsibility for medium-sized operational/administrative team(s)) of clerical/support employees. Good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical/subject area and a basic knowledge of other areas in order to understand how they relate to own area. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Improves process efficiencies in support of unit objectives. Requires a basic conceptual/ practical grounding in policies as they apply to the business. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Influences decisions through advice, counsel, facilitating services to others or through joint accountability for volume, quality and timeliness of end results. No direct responsibility for financial or resource planning. Work generally affects own team as well as other closely related work teams. Full supervisory responsibilities including duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
◦ Drive new business by instructing, coaching, developing and motivating team of representatives by applying in depth sales training techniques and leveraging industry expertise.
◦ Supervise the day-to day operations of team, including planning, directing and evaluating workflow, productivity and business objectives/targets related to key performance metrics.
◦ Direct sales objectives for unit/credit goals, Net Promoter Score objectives for team and channel goals.
◦ Monitor employee/client interactions and conduct performance reviews with staff.
◦ Assist/resolve complex client loan scenarios for purchase/refinance transactions.
◦ Maintain compliance, legal and regulatory standards set forth by the company.
◦ Effectively interface and build rapport with fulfillment partners, vendors, sales support teams and operational support team members.
◦ Complete special projects and other job related duties as assigned.
◦ Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
◦ 2-5 years previous mortgage, banking, and/or call center management experience.
◦ Must have a leadership focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
◦ Excellent communication skills required.
◦ Must be a flexible, self-managed, highly focused self-starter.
◦ Must have the ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
◦ Technical knowledge of residential product offerings and credit processes/parameters.
◦ Ability to rapidly determine key priorities, clearly communicate the priorities and ensure resources are properly aligned.
◦ Ability to establish clear goals and expectations and able to generate routines to ensure these expectations are met
◦ Proven ability to source, recruit, and retain high caliber diverse talent
◦ Proven ability to inspire, motivate and develop highly talented individuals
◦ This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry ("Registry") and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities. As part of this registration process, you must be fingerprinted unless you have fingerprints are on file with NMLS Registry that are less than 3 years old. This position further requires that you maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and provide your unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and Citi policies and procedures.
◦ Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Company Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Sign up and search through 92,721 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: