Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be part of a team that is collectively responsible for executing on internal quality assurance strategies across the mortgage servicing operations. The members of the Quality Assurance Team will independently verify that appropriate policies and procedures and applicable regulatory/contractual requirements are fulfilled for loan servicing activities performed by various lines of business. The Quality Assurance Specialist will engage with Loss Mitigation, Foreclosure, Bankrutpcy, Escrow, Cashiering and other area in loan servicing.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Evaluate loan servicing transactions (including loan modification, short sale, deeds in lieu, claims and other) for timeliness and accuracy.
2. Knowledgeable of loan servicing requirements for FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, GNMA and USDA.
3. Ensure that pertinent documents and supporting documentation is property imaged for applicable transactions.
4. Evaluate applicable third party service level agreement performance and activities for compliance with contractual agreement and regulatory guidelines.
5. Validate accuracy of all claims filed.
6. Ensure that all servicing transactions subject to Regulation X and Z are processed accordingly.
7. Validate that all documents related to legal filings and marketing properties are retained.
8. Recommend process improvements utilizing results from line of business evaluations.
9. Establish relationships with various lines of business and immediately communicate process deficiencies to leadership.
10. Promote MB Financial culture and company values.
11. Perform additional responsibilities as needed.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Demonstrated abilities in accuracy and thoroughness required.
Must be able to learn / utilize Investor/MI/HUD/VA guidelines and industry-related software.
Ability to shift priorities in an ever-changing work environment.
Knowledge of systems including Microsoft Office suite.
Working Conditions and Demands (If Applicable):
Company - Mortgage Division is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Sign up and search through 87,743 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: