Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Tesla’s Service Supervisors in Mobile Service are responsible for driving excellent results in customer service and operational efficiency in our mobile regions.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
Our Service Supervisors must assist in the daily operations of the Mobile Region to ensure the delivery excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
· Customer focused : Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond for our customers. As a Service Supervisor, you will coach your team to elevate their customer service approach and assist the team in developing and implementing appropriate standards and processes to continuously elevate the overall service experience.
· People : Our Service Supervisors lead by example, and we expect you to put your team’s success before your own. Your team will look to you to champion open communication, active problem solving, and a positive work environment. You must have the ability to inspire and coach your team to meet both daily and strategic goals, and partner with the Mobile Service Manager to ensure the development and growth of your team.
· Operational excellence : As a Service Supervisor you must understand every aspect of your mobile region's performance, and work with our Service leaders to increase efficiency and drive continuous improvement in all aspects of operations. You must actively facilitate exceptional team performance and partner with your team to identify and remove waste in operational processes. We expect you to promote safety, efficiency, quality, and overall excellence in all of your actions and decisions.
· Financials : Our Service Superviors are expected to understand our business, know their numbers and ensure excellence in the region's daily operations to achieve specific goals in productivity, quality, output, cost as well as revenue / margin where applicable.
Our Service Supervisors act in the best interest of Tesla at all times. You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and our customers.
Technical acumen is required – you must develop a knowledge of all Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and procedures.
Attitude and approach is everything. You must:
· Be a leader and a team-player.
· Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure situations. Exceptional prioritization and time management skills are essential for success.
· Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead to give your team the tools they need to be successful.
· Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded.
· Possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
· Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success depends on theirs.
· Educational experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
· Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry. Automotive expertise is not required.
· Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
· Process / operations experience: prior experience leading field, technical repair or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with strong customer facing responsibilities. Experience running complex processes using Lean or other techniques is strongly preferred.
Sign up and search through 62,834 curated jobs in the Tech Edition: