Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Company can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Middle Market Lending provides Credit Facilities to Debt Funds and BDC’s that either originate or purchase Private Credit Loans (Unitranche, 1st Lien, 2nd Lien). Typically these Facilities are to Major Asset Managers that the Firm already has a strong presence with (Blackstone, KKR, Ares, Caryle, etc.) These Facilities are bespoke in nature and require strong understanding of Credit Facility in question, as well as the underlying Collateral (the Private Credit Loans). Can be numerous names: Middle Market Loan Warehouse, Lender Finance, BDC Finance, Direct lending Finance, Middle Market Loan on Loan.
· Associate level that has a fundamental understanding of the industry and product with an ability to support the ED/VP
· Have an ability to work with credit and risk and prepare credit approvals
· Have comprehension on how the Credit Documentation works and can help summarize key ideas during the negotiation process
· Strong communication and analytical skills to take direction from Senior Members of the team and provide valuable work products to assist in the decision making process
· Be a self-starter with room to grow into a Jr Deal Captain role
· Take accountability for getting ideas and discussions translated into shareable materials
Company is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Sign up and search through 110,985 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: