Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
At dōTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
We are looking for seasoned Medical Assistant (MA) capable of performing various office and clinical duties to keep our integrative medicine employee clinic running efficiently.
The MA will often be considered the face of the dōTERRA healthcare initiatives, and will work directly with healthcare practice staff to perform on-site biometric health screenings, maintain patient records, explain common medical procedures to patients and assist in basic examinations.
1. Update and maintain all digital client records.
2. Perform physical health assessment, testing the following biometrics: blood pressure, body composition, blood glucose, cholesterol and act as triage for our On-Demand Virtual Consults.
1. Triage will consist of recording patient information such as vital signs, weight and changes in medical history prior to each appointment, as well as updating medical information if needed.
3. Clean and prepare examination rooms prior to patient appointments.
4. Work in the front office taking care of tasks such as answering phone calls and greeting patients as they enter the facility in a courteous and professional manner.
5. Assist in maintaining the medical inventory and placing orders for new materials as needed.
6. Assisting in the procedure room. (Mostly non-invasive interventional procedures.)
7. Adhere to HIPAA confidentiality laws and regulations.
8. Other miscellaneous tasks.
Basic knowledge of and experience with essential oils
RMA or CMA credentials, required
Phlebotomy Certified, preferred
Health education background
Excellent customer service skills
Able to work in a fast-paced environment effectively
Quick learner and team player
2-3 years of MA experience required
Inventory management experience
High level of professionalism
Attention to detail and accuracy
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
dōTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Sign up and search through 51,799 curated jobs in the Consumer Products Edition: