Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Discover It Here
At Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook, we strive to empower shoppers through choice and discovery of the hottest fashion at great prices. At the intersection of technology, fashion and design, we value employees who have great in-“sites” to fashion and e-commerce, act fast, think creatively and embody our customer-first mentality. Our fast-paced, dynamic culture attracts creative, passionate individuals with a determined, can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
Work hard and play hard in a fun, casual and collaborative work environment in the heart of Downtown LA.
The Marketing Copywriter will be responsible for creating, developing and maintaining the Nordstromrack.com brand voice across all online channels. This position will collaborate extensively with our marketing, in-house creative and brand sales teams to set brand standards and to ensure a compelling yet consistent tone and style throughout all trade and consumer facing marketing copy.
• Generate clear, compelling copy that articulates the Nordstromrack.com value proposition to various audiences across multiple platforms
• Create concepts and copy that expresses Nordstromrack.com point of view via social posts, blogs and other web content
• Compose concise, high-impact email copy, headlines and video scripts
• Write clear, persuasive copy that is evocative of Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack and HauteLook brand partners yet resonates with the Nordstromrack.com customer
• Build and maintain project timelines, content calendars and publication deadlines
• Spearhead the development and implementation of a creative copy guide and serve as a vanguard of the Nordstromrack.com brand
• Collaborate with creative & marketing in the ideation and conceptualization of content and concepts that help fulfill strategic business objectives
• Research relevant industry trends, external brand partners and special projects from both a creative and brand perspective
• Cultivate strong working relationships and communication channels with Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack marketing and editorial teams
• 3+ years of copy writing experience, preferably in fashion, beauty, retail or e-commerce
• Excellent storytelling, written communication and proofreading skills
• Highly collaborative, flexible and energetic self-starter
• Extremely organized, process-oriented and deadline driven
• Penchant for bringing an idea to life and breaking down complex projects into simple, comprehensive sound-bytes
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while working in a fast-paced, high volume and deadline-driven environment
• Highly efficient and organized, extremely detail-oriented with a keen eye for the verbal and visual nuances of a brand
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Journalism, English or Communications
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
Sign up and search through 21,630 curated jobs in the Fashion Edition: