Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Smashbox - Video Content Creator (1714598)
In partnership with cross-functional digital and creative teams, conceptualize, produce and execute on-brand creative video content for all digital/social platforms (primarily Instagram, YouTube and any new buzzed-about platforms). Areas of focus will include organic social content, get the look videos, branded content, commercials, digital video campaigns, digital media advertising campaigns and product focused content with a heavy focus on social media organic and paid content. Ability to produce quickly and prolifically (multiple creative outputs per day), while reacting to trends and helping to continually evolve the brand's platforms. This role will lead video project management from conception to delivery.
Creative and Content Strategy (45%)
Oversee long and short-lead brand video from conception to delivery: manage pre-pro, storyboarding, and shot lists through edits and delivery, inclusive of cutdowns, necessary QA & format tests
Collaborate with cross-functional digital team on all content, guided by overall brand and business objectives
◦ Write video briefs based on marketing priorities and creative concept; work with cross-functional teams to ensure videos meet global needs
◦ Shoot (or brief) any required imagery, including styling and art direction
Conceptualize, produce and execute multiple creative outputs [per day/as needed] across all social platforms (including, but not limited to, standard posts, re-cuts of how-to videos, motion-graphics videos, animated GIFs, cinemagraphs, etc.).
◦ Majority focus to be on short form video content to be used in social. Content should be culturally relevant, integrate influencer partners and events, product and promotions that is engaging and on brand.
Supervise video editors in data management of all footage, including backups and video archives, as well as asset delivery.
Lead ongoing development and updates of social/video creative guidelines to ensure consistent look and feel across platforms
◦ Develop global video execution directive to support local teams to execute video content
Planning and Project Management (55%)
Implement content development, management and approval workflows process for video
Manage video and social production process, timelines, and schdules from prep to delivery (working with creative ops team)
◦ Own schedule inclusive of production timeline, internal reviews, and reviews with agency partners
◦ Manage workflow for video edits inclusive of cuts for all platforms, media, international, and store needs
◦ Suggest design and production solutions as needed to deliver on time and up to brand standards
◦ Delegate tasks to additional editors, as well as agencies when needed.
◦ Work with internal music and graphic design teams to manage music and layout needs, briefs, and timelines
◦ Route edits for approvals, prioritize, organize, and communicate notes to internal and external editors
◦ Work with media teams to deliver edits on time, on spec, and oversee QA
Update project management tools with statuses and oversee weekly status meeting agendas
Organize edits and track estimates, POs, and invoices, overseen by Director, Creative Ops
Communicate video strategies to global teams:
◦ Communicate Program Directive updates to all involved teams
◦ Own & maintain a seasonal and evergreen Video Directive
Participate in weekly status meetings and coordinate on a daily basis with cross-functional digital team Research, innovation and trend-spotting (5%)
Stay up to date on video innovation and trends, and identify appropriate opportunities
Report regularly on competitive brand activity, as well as leading non-beauty brands
Research niche brands and creative/editorial outlets for the latest trends and inspiration
Manage brainstorms with cross-functional team to help surface new, innovative ways to create digital/social content
Create and maintain a global video directive – tracking versions, rights, and usage guidance
5+ years of experience
Creative renaissance (wo)man with deep understanding of digital landscape, particularly social platforms (existing and emerging).
Demonstrated experience conceptualizing and executing impactful, engaging creative and strategic brand content for digital/social platforms.
◦ Fashion, beauty or media/entertainment background.
Voracious consumer of digital/social content, and early adopter of trends with a passion for innovation.
Experienced and well-versed in all facets of video production process
Photography, design, video editing and motion-graphics skills with a keen eye for taste level and unique executions.
◦ Design experience (Adobe Creative Suite).
◦ Proficient in Final Cut Pro and After Effects, as well as Photoshop and InDesign
Proactive self-starter and problem solver with excellent organization skills
Exceptional communication (written & verbal) skills
Ability to proactively prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
◦ Able to adapt to a fast-paced culture with heavy workloads
Strong experience with project management software and tools
Ability to understand business objectives to guide execution.
Proficient in PowerPoint and Keynote
OK to work occasional nights and weekends as necessary for shoots
Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; capable of interacting with Senior Leadership
Sign up and search through 22,025 curated jobs in the Fashion Edition: