Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Nearly a century after opening our doors, Beall's Inc. continues to serve our communities with the spirit of pride and appreciation first shown by Robert M. Beall back in 1915. In 1987, with the start of the Outlet business in retail, his son Company website decided to open the first Beall’s Outlet in Florida. The concept was a hit and the Outlet division has been growing ever since. Currently within the Beall's Inc. portfolio, there are over 450 Outlet stores and 70 Department Stores that cover 16 states, with sales over a billion dollars annually. The Outlet division conducts business under two different names, Beall’s Outlet within Florida, Georgia and Arizona and Burke’s Outlet for all other locations.
Who Are We?
We are a convenient and welcoming store where everyone can find the styles and brands they want all at lower prices. We are continually offering fresh assortments of fashion apparel, shoes, accessories and homes goods, making shopping for the family easy, affordable and rewarding.
We are the shopping solution for the entire family. More Brands! Big Savings!
We are a customer-centric, family focused organization with a relentless desire to deliver exceptional value.
We want to thrill our customers with an ever changing offering of the latest brands and fashions, in a bright and casual shopping environment, while delivering friendly and consistent customer service.
Learn to manage all aspects of store operations to obtain the highest level of sales and profitability while maintaining a consistent customer base. To achieve these goals, the Outlet Manager Trainee must promote teamwork among all employees.
A successful Manager Trainee will be trained and developed to:
◦ Develop game plans to ensure success in all aspects of the business
◦ Able to merchandise softline/hardlines with or without directives to drive sales and profit
◦ Make sound business decisions that balance competing priorities
◦ Understand and drive appropriate business metrics to assess business performance
◦ Able to analyze reports in order to drive results
◦ Holds self and others accountable to high standards
◦ Manages time, projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes
◦ Obtains full engagement of Company vision and mission through inspiring communications
◦ Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
◦ Tailors messages appropriately to the audience
Talent leader and Team Builder
◦ Inspires and motivates team to deliver results
◦ Recruits, retains and develops a diverse range of talented people
◦ Strengthens others through coaching and feedback
◦ Demonstrates operational agility based on the needs of the business
◦ Supports new initiatives
◦ Influences others and builds commitment to change
Sign up and search through 50,202 curated jobs in the Fashion Edition: