Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Retail Business Services, LLC, is the services company of Ahold Company USA, currently providing services to six East Coast grocery brands, including Food Lion, Giant Food, GIANT/MARTIN'S, Hannaford and Stop & Shop, as well as the country’s largest online grocery retailer, Peapod.
Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies with services including Commercial Services and Strategy, Operations, Information Technology, Financial Services, Legal Services, Communications, Supply Chain and People Systems and Services.
Position Title: Manager I Demand Plan Team
Position Location: Scarborough, ME
Position Summary: Responsible for collaborating with leadership team in the implementation and supporting a selling organization culture with a consumer-centric focus through Supply Chain (SC) responsibilities. Developing alternative sources of procuring product that will improve our cost of goods, inventory dollars and margin metrics. Creating relationships across departments and banners that focus on building system, strategies and processes that will enhance our diverter program.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide leadership for day to day activities of the team to ensure that daily guidelines and KPI targets are being met.
◦ Ensure team is accountable for meeting or exceeding standard operation procedures and results
◦ Ensure team is collaborating with Inventory Analysts , Category Management, IT and DCs
Work collaboratively across departments to meet budgeted key performance metrics, which include, but are not limited to:
◦ COG savings, Inventory Dollars and Net Contribution metrics. These key performance metrics are meant to be comprehensive in nature, but are not limited to the list above due to changing nature of business priorities.
◦ COG Savings targets will be budgeted and agreed too.
◦ Owner of maintaining scorecard and report outs
Responsible for leading the Diverter process, to include but not be limited to:
◦ Create a process to manage – Maine Liquor Post Offs, Deals Expiring and Forward Buys
◦ Establish a buy program where the diverters hold our inventory and we draw on it.
◦ Providing assistance for both short and long term OOS
◦ Rebate programs
◦ Communications with Category Management
◦ Maintaining and Managing the current and onboarding of diverter vendors
◦ Effectively leading the implementation and ongoing execution of diverter buys and tracking of category approvals.
◦ Identifying the need for new systems or improvements on existing replenishment systems including testing, advocacy, continuous improvement and BRG creation, etc.
Provide leadership that will motivate team as an effective promoter of change and growth.
Provide support for the implementation of a continuous improvement culture
◦ Create new methods and procedures based on industry best practices, trends and best in class external benchmarking.
◦ Act as a supply chain leader to identify opportunities that drive out cost and improve service within the network.
Lead and/or serve as a member of key teams and committees as needed
Contributes to the development, talent planning and performance management of associates on team.
Seasoned level of knowledge for company, business and industry practicesDemonstrate a personal acceptance of change and the ability to adapt and drive change
Demonstrated ability to implement and analyze retail business using consumer insights and analyzing trends.
Active listener with an ability to build trust across varying levels of the organization
High degree of credibility and the ability to work with all levels of management
Strong organizational, planning, influence, communication and presentation skills
Self-motivated and persuasive in presenting and selling ideas and executing their implementation
Ability to manage day to day activity in support of identified business area and functional area strategies
Ability to influence organizational alignment across multiple business areas
Ability to take an educated risk with implementing programs that support consumer demands.
Ability to think innovatively
Requires travel – typically 2-5%
Sign up and search through 198,464 curated jobs in the Retail Edition: