Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Manager, Credentialing obtains and reviews documentation to determine status in a health plan. The Manager, Credentialing works within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules and goals.
The Manager, Credentialing reviews the applicant's education, training, clinical privileges, experience, licensure, accreditation, certifications, professional liability insurance, malpractice history and professional competence. Reviews the information and documentation collected, as well as verification that the information is accurate and complete. Decisions are typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other managers across the department.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience managing an operational team with direct reports
• Proven leadership skills and significant experience directly managing a group of seasoned professionals
• Strong computer skills including MS Office desktop applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated success working in collaboration with multiple departments and disciplines
• Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of process / work flow concept.
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
• Ability to travel up to 10% within US
• Bachelors Degree
• Provider Credentialing Experience
• Visio, Project knowledge
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Sign up and search through 191,969 curated jobs in the Healthcare Edition: