Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Are you data-driven? We at Company believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
It’s a great time to be at Company! We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced professional, with strong HR and operations acumen, to be our Manager of America’s People Operations. Reporting to the Global Head of People Operations and Technology, the ideal candidate will be an integral part of building and implementing Company’s HR transformation. This role will ensure alignment with global People Operations philosophies and practices, and work with various HR leaders and functional groups across the Company.
What You Will Do
• Lead and develop a regional People Operations team focused on high quality, cost-effective
delivery of People services; ensure continuous cross-training of team members, and work to
eliminate single points of failure
• Drive continuous improvement of People Operations business processes and create standard
• Champion a customer-centric culture; maintain highly collaborative relationships within HR and
with key regional stakeholders including HR Business Partners and Centers of Excellence,
Employee Relations, and Finance
• Work to re-establish the America’s People Operations service catalog, while preparing the team to
manage more strategic services at a future stage
• Participate as a key leader in both regional and enterprise-wide People Operations programs
and process improvements such as new-hire onboarding; find ways to incorporate automation
in our processes
• Drive significant improvements to the Service Now portal, including a new Knowledge Library
• Track and communicate performance against internal service level agreements and KPIs
• Other duties as assigned
What You Bring
• Significant experience in HR Operations or a related function; experience managing HR delivery
models and teams on a regional level
• Demonstrated ability to lead and coach high-performing teams
• Knowledge of, and experience with, HR technology applications (SAP/SuccessFactors and Service
• Previous experience as an HR Business Partner helpful
• Exceptional customer service orientation with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong business decision making and judgement abilities
• Continuous process improvement and execution mindset
• Demonstrated track record of successful interaction with various levels of leaders
• MS Office proficiency
BS/BA degree or equivalent related experience. Master's preferred
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a Company employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At Company, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. Company is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.