Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Perform radiological mammography exams, assist clerical staff in the maintenance of records and files, and schedule appointments and register patients.
· Performs mammography exams, needle localization, and biopsy films.
· Assists in care and maintenance of facilities, equipment, and supplies.
· Maintains exam rooms, patients' waiting room and work area in clean, orderly, and safe condition.
· Displays superior interpersonal skills with patients and peers.
· Monitors patients during procedures to ensure patient safety.
· Verify correct patient, correct exam, final verification, and correct exam charge in EPIC.
· Reports any hazardous conditions or equipment breakdown immediately to supervisor.
· Attends all required safety training programs and can describe his/her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, and specific job-related hazards.
· Follows the hospital exposure control plans/bloodborne and airborne pathogens.
· Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous Hospital environment.
· Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter and intra departmentally to facilitate the department's/unit's ability to meet its goals and objectives.
· Maintains and pursues professional development per ARRT requirements.
Education / Training:
· ARRT registered in radiology mammography and current state license required.
· Graduate of an approved two-year program preferred.
· Three to five years' general radiography experience preferred.
· Two to three years of current mammography experience preferred.
Certification, Licensure, Registration:
· AART registered in radiology mammography.
· Current state license.
Performs high quality routine screening and diagnostic mammogram exams on patients of varying ages. Candidate will work closely with the radiologists to provide compassionate patient care. Candidate must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Good communication skills are desirable.
Incorporate Company values into work performance, displaying Compassion, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence.
Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Sign up and search through 207,231 curated jobs in the Healthcare Edition: