Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Individual contributor responsible for the day-to-day performance of Bank Operations for the Military Banking Overseas Division (MBOD). Major functions of this position are high risk and include processing incoming and outgoing wire transfers through the Federal Reserve Bank, resolution of wire research and wire returns, OFAC scanning and annotation and processing of Automated Clearing House (ACH) returns. Additional responsibilities include examining and responding to customer research requests, financial paper processing and preparation of general ledger and customer entries. Responsible for identifying, escalating and debating risk factors and suspicious activity on all functions and transactions. May assist with processing of Deceased Customer Notifications, Reclamations and other account maintenance.
A successful Lead Operations Representative will demonstrate a working knowledge of the processes and procedures as well as the ability to identify and implement process improvements. Cross-training is required as all functions rotate on a regular basis.
• Strong critical-thinking and problem solving skills
• Detail-oriented and adaptable to change while receiving regular feedback
• Self-motivated, people oriented team player
• Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and strict quality standards by prioritizing daily work
• 1-2 years of experience in the Banking/Financial industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40
Sign up and search through 111,179 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: