Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
What’s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business. And if you have ambitions in HR Compensation work, join us to be inspired by the best.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspire the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Bring your ambition and explore our world of possibility – Achieve your ambitions with Company.
The Global Reward and Recognition Lead is responsible for supporting the delivery of core compensation initiatives, leading aspects of global reward projects by applying professional judgment, knowledge and experience, and serving as the program lead for our global reward and recognition program.
Support client compensation needs for global business lines
◦ Ensure deep understanding of business line strategies, in order to support assigned clients
◦ Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to draw conclusions regarding compensation to help drive business results
◦ Proactively analyze and interpret compensation trends to assess and review current compensation practices, including: pay competitiveness, incentive plan design and job structure/leveling
◦ Conduct job evaluations, taking into consideration broader global calibration
◦ Provide external and internal benchmarking/market data and analysis of compensation competitiveness
# Make recommendations for changes to Global Compensation Director
# Ensure external market matches are documented and organized in a manner that can be easily refreshed on an annual basis
◦ Perform ad hoc and cyclical compensation modeling and analysis
◦ Conduct ROI analysis of business incentive plans
◦ When possible, proactively identify client needs, in order to provide greatest level of support
Manage the global reward and recognition program
◦ Serve as program owner for all aspects of global reward and recognition initiatives
◦ Provide expert consultation to all countries/regions/business lines regarding recognition program design, best practices and analytics/reporting; manage stakeholders effectively
◦ Provide leadership for the administration of global recognition programs, including management of data feeds and system integrations
◦ Identify process improvements and design enhancements
◦ Manage communication efforts and provide expert consultation on communication/marketing campaigns associated with recognition programs
Support the implementation and ongoing utilization/governance of the Company Career Map Framework
◦ Provide extensive support for local career map/job leveling implementation projects, ensuring a consistent message is received and consistent understanding of methodology exists; Provide consultation to local resources
◦ Consult with business leaders to gather and document all relevant job details, in order to provide job level recommendations and the maintenance of a global job architecture
◦ Support the global governance of the Company Career Framework
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance or related area
5+ years of related work experience
Experience managing global reward and recognition programs
Understanding of recognition best practices in all geographic regions
Expert consultation skills; ability to interact with senior leaders and provide guidance
Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, including Excel
Strong understanding of market pricing and job leveling best practices
Experience with compensation structure design and best practices
Advanced analytical skills and ability to model data
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong project management skills
Ability to work independently and determine own priorities
Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize
Company Privacy Statement
When you visit Company websites, Company may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the Company website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see Company's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Sign up and search through 87,426 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: