Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
At Company we think people are like plants....in the right place you will grow and flourish. Are you an advocate of making the world a more beautiful place by inspiring others, championing new ideas and being intellectually curious? Are you not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty? If so, then we want you as part of our Scotts family...the world's largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden care products!
We are looking for a Integrated Marketing Manager who will grow at our corporate office in Marysville, Ohio.
The Integrated Marketing Manager will be one of the leads in the Internal Marketing Services Studio Team. The position will also partner with our of external agency partners. The main objective of the role is to develop and execute marketing and communications plans for a group of Company Brands. This position will have one to two analysts and will be responsible for their growth and development.
In this role you will:
● Oversee and manage Analyst, Integrated Marketing work. Assist in prioritizing projects.
● Lead the internal studio in meeting business and marketing objectives. Partner across the studio and Marketing Services organization to translate marketing strategies into marketing executions.
● Ensure marketing assets are delivered by deadlines.
● Ensure creative meets business, strategy and consumer communication objectives.
● Manage integration across marketing channels with overall brand positioning, business objectives and brand guidelines. Connect dots across marketing channels to ensure they create a cohesive marketing plan.
● Build relationships across functions and agencies to foster trust and transparency. Serve as primary point of contact for Brand Directors. Work with and assesses agency relationships and processes. Manage issues and escalates appropriately.
● Partner with the analytics team to develop and report on campaign metrics. Support test and learn strategies.
● Provide thorough communication within the internal studio, across Marketing Services functions, external agencies and Brand team.
● Actively work with Brand and Strategy to develop objectives, briefs and communication documents. Align senior management and stakeholders on strategic marketing objectives. Actively facilitate and participate in briefing internal and external partners.
● Maintain deep understanding across Marketing Services capabilities – media, sponsorship, PR, traffic, creative services, packaging, digital marketing (search marketing, website, content, social media, email, mobile app, video), eComm, finance, consumer services, insights and research, analytics, shopper marketing, etc..
● Maintain overview of working Marketing Services budget. Identify opportunities for efficiencies. Working knowledge of brand unit financial goals and deliver against goals.
● Actively seek out and understand new trends in marketing – digital, media, social, content, sponsorship, PR, etc..
● Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of key brand products associated with the internal studio and marketing priorities. Participate in Scotts Training Institute.
The perfect person will have:
● Bachelor’s degree required
● 5-7 years’ of comparable experience in marketing management or other relevant work experience; agency account management experience a plus
● Strong strategic and critical thinking skills
● Ability to influence and lead across the organization – across, up and down
● Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively across functions and personality types
● Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
● Proven project management skills with experience balancing multiple priorities and deadlines
● Must know how to navigate a complex, cross-functional environment and add value
● Exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
● Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to anticipate needs, work independently and take initiative
● Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; other creative platforms a plus
What we do for our associates (just to list a few cool ones):
● Offer extremely competitive benefits including: Health, Dental and Vision coverage with wellness incentive program.
● Onsite wellness center which includes: state of the art fitness facility, Walgreen’s pharmacy and Doctor’s office.
● Beautiful campus and corporate offices designed like a log cabin offering free coffee, chef run cafe and the best crushed ice!
● Unbelievable 401K match and discounted stock purchasing program.
● Our commitment to diversity and inclusion includes four employee resource groups: Scotts Women’s Network, Scotts Black Employee Network, Scotts Veterans Network and Scotts Young Professionals.
● Generous vacation day policy.
● Various associate engagement activities throughout the year including intramural sports leagues.
COME GROW WITH US, WHERE THE GRASS REALLY IS GREENER!
Not interested in this role? Check out our other career opportunities and learn more about what it’s like to work at Scotts MiracleGro by accessing our Talent Network: SMG Talent Network The
Company (NYSE: SMG) is the world's largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden products, with a full range of products for professional horticulture as well. Company has helped to grow the nearly $7 billion global consumer lawn and garden market through product innovation, industry-leading advertising efforts and its trusted brands.
The brands and products within our portfolio include: Scotts, Miracle-Gro, TomCat, Ortho, RoundUp, Bonnie Plants, Osmocote, Earthgro and Fafard.
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace. EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, Company will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Sign up and search through 48,947 curated jobs in the Consumer Products Edition: