Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company is a company of bold and curious inventors and problem solvers who create some of the most astounding technology advancements and experiences in the world. Our diverse teams come from a legacy of relentless innovation and a commitment to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Human Resources at Company parallels our business - we are innovators and problem solvers dedicated to finding and developing the brilliant minds that will transform Company and thereby change the world. In HR, our passion is helping all Company employees and teams thrive as they define and deliver the future. Being a part of HR at Company requires you to be bold, creative, and bring your best possibility thinking to every challenge.
This position is a key member of the senior HR leadership team and leads the Human Resource Directors and account teams for 7 verticals business units with responsibility for 60K employees in Company's Architecture, Graphics & Software, Silicon Engineering Group, Company Labs, Company Platform Solutions Group, M&O, Technology Development, and Global Supply Chain. These account teams provide HR solutions that deliver meaningful business results.
The successful candidate must develop strong HR leaders who build highly capable teams and drive important culture change; demonstrate deep fluency in HR and its centers of excellence; have very strong executive influencing skills; and demonstrate an ability to navigate through ambiguity. The candidate must be a trusted advisor to senior level managers, a steady guide in complex stakeholder environments, a builder of strong partnerships across HR, and a leader committed to the growth of employees.
The role will partner closely with HR business leaders, HR centers of excellence and other Company group functions to ensure delivery of integrated talent solutions to meet Company's evolving business needs, further build Company's leadership brand and promote employee engagement and inclusion strategies globally
Key requirements of the role
Develops and oversees execution of integrated HR business plans to achieve business objectives.
Functions as a strategic partner and key influencer to the TSCG Group President on business, organization and leadership issues; provides direct and candid advice; and creates a mutually-trustful relationship.
Provides leadership to the TSCG HR Directors and organization; inspires the team to deliver excellent results, build HR bench and teams, delivery culture change and constantly strive to extend their leadership capability.
Build credibility, respect and partnership with HR business partners, business leaders and senior management globally so they are invested in and understand the value of investing in human capital solutions
Enable and drive both large and small scale changes in organizations and monitor and assess the effectiveness of strategies implemented
Participate as a key member of the senior HR management team
Drive employee engagement, culture transformation, organizational health and champion diversity and inclusion initiatives for the enterprise
Track record of performance impact, results and outcomes.
Depth of professional expertise needed for the skills, scale and complexity of the role.
◦ A Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, or related field with 20+ years related experience OR a Master of Science degree, a Master of Arts degree, or an M.B.A. with 15+ years related experience
◦ Leadership Skills: Demonstrated experience in leading a large, diverse, global organization of HR professionals. Proven leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals. Ability to remain calm and lead with grace in difficult and ambiguous situations. High level of personal awareness, openness to feedback and willingness to improve.
◦ Business acumen and consulting skills: Proven ability to possess or build a clear understanding of Company strategy and operations, assess internal and external ecosystem and dynamics and its impact on business strategies. Ability to collaborate across management levels, strong interpersonal communications skills, including listening, influencing and ability to encourage evolution. Demonstrated business and customer service orientation.
◦ Executive Presence, Influence and Communication Skills: Ability to influence senior business and HR leaders in large corporate environment. Demonstrated credibility and ability to influence and partner with functions across HR. Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills.
◦ Results Oriented: Proven ability to influence and drive change across organization. Strong time management, responsiveness and ability to confront and solve problems. Ability to set and deliver to challenging goals and adapt to changing circumstances.
◦ Relationship Development and Management: Build trusting relationships that allow you to provide both practical and strategic guidance. Be known as a collaborative team player who puts team ahead of self. Experience managing external vendor relationships.
◦ Systems and Analytical Thinking: The ability to connect seemingly disparate information and stitch it together in a coherent set of considerations and actions to be taken. Demonstrated capabilities in developing and leveraging HR metrics to guide HR effectiveness. Strong expertise in problem solving and developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics.
◦ HR and Industry acumen: Broad HR subject matter expertise in areas of Talent Acquisition, Talent Development/Management, Workforce Diversity, Strategic Workforce Planning, and Succession Planning. Deep and up to date knowledge of industry trends and best practices with focus on emerging trends on talent development and the future of work.
◦ Expectations related to Company's cultural attributes:
Demonstrated results and accountability for broad leadership, building of followership and role modeling of Company's cultural attributes of:
◦ Customer obsessed - seek to understand what matters most to our customers, listening more and talking less.
◦ One Company - "we" before "me". We work across boundaries, collaborating across the aisle and around the world.
◦ Fearless - We are bold. We take risks and challenge ourselves. We fail fast, iterate and continuously improve.
◦ Truth and Transparency - allows the best ideas to emerge and speeds our ability to solve problems faster.
◦ Inclusion - Inclusion runs through each attribute and is integral to our culture evolution.
Inside this Business Group
Company's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Company Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Company's business goals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....
USExperienced HireJR0129281Santa Clara
Sign up and search through 75,238 curated jobs in the Tech Edition: